My Journey to first 50K on Freelancer.com as a Student Web Developer.

              

Onkar Mathapati

         Hey Guys, Welcome to my personal blog of Freelancing. today I gonna share you all my personal journey Experience with  Freelancing as a beginner. "Beginner", this is the word in our life which puts lots of obstacles in the tasks we try to do at  the beginning. we feel much uncomfortable & also loose hope that, " Can I do This" or "will I succeed in that thing what I am going to do ?" these types of misconceptions we bring with us, I think this is the biggest mistake we do.  None other than me too did the same mistakes & Grown up from that mistakes. as you read the headline 50K milestone is not the big thing for me currently, but at the time of beginning I didn't thought about it. ok! lets I start with my old days. 



Freelancer ID: Codewithonkar

•Well begun is Half done:

           No! I am not going to lie But, yes I was doing the same things others were doing in the lockdown that's, eating, sleeping, attending classes , watching web series & then Repeat all.  I was also tired of these all things. Then one day comes at that time decided to buy laptop, almost in october 2 or 3 bought laptop. Ok! finally bought but i was thinking what to do. As i was tired of the regular schedule wanted do something different, wanted some change in life. i am not ashamed to tell you all, that time I was Not in the wave of study of my academics too. Because, that thing was happening with everyone that time. Ok! then if i have to tell frankly i was in the search of  new things that, what i can do? that time. just one thing popped up in my mind is "why I cant start coding?" just started with web development then. Because I heard that time is web development is easy as compare to other that's C++, etc. 
          Just started with that on you tube. got many of the channels who will teach you from the basics to master. that was interesting part of my journey. At that time as used to code & learn least 8 hours day. thats why I learned the basics and some master parts in it, only in two months. made many more website as I could. That time i thought "Difficulty" is just an Elusion. we can do the things when you start from least to last. After that I was Happy enough that i did least the different things. then at that lockdown period time heard many more people are doing online work even in lockdown period. just thought " I have also skills, so why i cant start". that was the day i cant forget. 
           I gone on Freelnacer.com. and applied for first time for work. No! I didn't get any response at the beginning. but I didn't lose hope at that time. I used to apply every single day. Finally, that day came when I got First message from client that " Can you build this simple website template?". I was asked him only for 10 Euros, for that template. because that was the very simple task of only one hour. I completed the task within deadline. as the client was the university student of italy. and he very well impressed with my work and given me 30 Euros at the place of 10 Euros. That was a very brilliant day in my life. that, I cant forget.




•The struggle is Real:


                  Well! As per the tile I given "well begun is half done",  After the first work I got. I used to apply every single day on Freelancer. & got many works. not only the small projects but also I got the big amount projects. that time I used to work fulltime for first month only. then after I did work only 2-3 days  a week. But also that 2-3 days given me the money satisfaction. because after passing one month of all that happening, I was trying to balance my personal life and the Freelancing. as I want to tell you all, its not that is as you are thinking. you are making money means, you are doing hard work, you are spending a lot of time  with that. At one instant it gives you a pressure that everyone cant handle. because Freelancing is a type of Business in which you feel pressure of cooperate field.

              As Being a  Student its hard to tackle with the difficulties. That's the clients Deadlines for the work as well as you will get some Good and  bad people on that platform. As they negotiate you, they will take a work from you that's way. If you done wrong with only a 1% project also they bother you. they will not pay a single penny if you did not complete the work as per their requirements. Being a student i didn't  knew the things that time. but as time passes you go with the flow, that happens with me. I got habit to survive with that things. Also, one day came in my journey that time i faced a big scam. I did the full work, the client paid me 100$ for that. after paying the money on second day the money got deducted from my Freelancers account. I complained the client but client was not there he closed his account. Then I knew that he was a scammer. also he given me 1 star rating too. Ok! then I complained about that guy on Freelancer support. They said, " your money  cant be back, sorry!" . that part was a much worst part of my Freelancer journey.
         
            New day come up! and I decided to forget these things. and started with new day. As I wanted to tell we Face many of the worst incident in our life. But, as any one said that, "You are facing the Difficulties means, God has given you that power to Deal with that". we always think about the "MONEY" But we don't think about what efforts were taken to make that money. after knowing this things many of the people directly asked me that, "I want to make money." But any one mot asked "How to make it or What to learn for that?".
           

         So, At the Last I will not give Any advice. but, I will Share some tips that will absolutely help you:

              
          1.Learn at Least one skill, for that people will pay for you.

          2.Just Don't  loose Hope, Try everyday Applying on each                    cross shell platform.

          3.Repeat ONE & TWO.




hope you all liked the blog. here are my social media Id's:
               
             •Instagram: @onkar.mathapati
             •Github: onkarmathapati
            •LiknedIn: onkar mathapati            

         
         
                 

Comments

  1. Great job onkar..
    First of all congratulations buddy for accomplishing your target goal. As friend I had seen your work. Even during pandemic your consistency and dedication towards your work had influenced me too, to get out of my comfort zone and to start working on my skills. I'm glad to share your blog with some of my friends who are interested in freelancing, in hope of right guidance from you.
    Pleased to see you accomplishing great things.
    Stay safe and keep hustling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You have already set the bar high.I know you have faced many challenges and obstacles,but the end result is just awesome.You always give everything your best and what comes out of it is spectacular. I really appreciate your work.Keep It up. Congratulations and Good work👍🔥..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much guys for appreciating my work✌️.
    And proud that these blog inspired people😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually your Hardwork cannot be expressed in words...
    Keep it up..

    Dhananjay Satanure

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Javascript-Age in days challange-1 (Source code)